Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas...FINALLY!!

Sorry it's taken so long to get photo's of Christmas on here. This is from just my camera. I need to download photo's from Janet's camera and add them. Enjoy the photo's...

Janet really enjoyed our time with G'ma and G'pa locked in the house because of the snowstorms that were pounding Utah during the holidays.

We spent most of our time playing games like domino's and...


push the dummy (thanks Donna and family.)



Christmas dinner was delicious, but it wasn't the same without Linda and her family. We were prepared and looking forward to their visits.


We had over a foot of snow by Christmas day. Add another foot a week later and we're still driving on snow packed roads today.


Sign of the times? Both G'ma and G'pa were playing with their new digital cameras.


Sarah was quite happy with all her new games and clothes...


Mandy really enjoyed her wrapping paper...


Merry Christmas little one.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Looks like a good Christmas! And I can't tell you how jealous I am looking at all those cold looking pictures while I sit here in our 80 degree weather! I hate summer in the winter time!

Donna said...

You guys gave the folks a camera too? Hum....

Rob & Jan said...

No. I guess that was Janet's camera. She corrected me the other night. Sorry.