Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend in Cedar...

The family and I took off for Cedar to go to church with Linda and her family this past weekend. Nick's home and we wanted to hear him speak in Sacrament meeting. He did a great job. Sounded like potential Elder's Quorum presidency material. But I'll let Linda brag about him.

Janet, Gail, Mandy and Sarah spent Saturday morning at a scrapbooking fair in SLC. They started at 8am and didn't finish until 5:30pm. They got home at about 6:15pm and we were loaded up in the car and out on the road by 7:30pm. It was an uneventful drive down and we were in our beds at the hotel by 10:30pm.

Up and had breakfast and to church at Linda's ward by 11:00am. Like I said before Nick did a great job on his talk.

The rest of the afternoon we spent with Linda and her kids talking about mission experiences and kids. I thought there would be more visitors from the ward around to see Nick, but I guess they've already said their "Welcome home"s in the last couple of weeks. So it was mostly the Liebhardt side of the family hanging around the house. Linda put on a really good spread and we ate like pigs for a couple of hours. We finally got out of their hair about 7pm and home by 10pm.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I answered your question on my blog about TDY - something about temporary duty - there for a test for the system I am now the Office of Primary Responsibility (OPR) I'm in acronym h*ll.... I went to Montgomery for an IPR becasue I'm the OPR for FEM. How does that sound? LOL.
Loved the update - liked seeing the pictures.... so sad we don't live close any longer. :o(